Glaciers & Grizzlies Adventure featuring
Learn more about this unique itinerary featuring Seward, Homer, Girdwood, Kenai Fjords National Park and chartered flights to the best bear viewing locations in Katmai & Lake Clark National Parks!
This is the ultimate summer wildlife tour in Alaska, with the added luxury of all private lodging and private chartered flights to the best bear viewing in the area. This version of the tour spends 3 nights at Land’s End in Homer instead of the cabins at Brooks Lodge, and we will spend our days bear viewing in Katmai National Park and/or Lake Clark National Park. This itinerary is full of unforgettable wildlife viewing and incredible scenery. Search for moose, whales, sea otters, puffins, orcas, eagles, sea lions and more throughout our time in the Kenai Peninsula. Our small-group, Alaskan guided tour includes time in Seward, Homer, Katmailand National Park, Kenai Fjords National Park and a night each in Girdwood and Anchorage. We can accommodate nearly all ages and fitness levels. Cruise, hike, kayak, drive and fly through some of the most dramatic landscapes on earth.
What’s Included in the
Glaciers & Grizzlies Adventure?
- Eight nights accommodations (all private bedrooms with private bathrooms)
- Chartered flights (including float planes) between Homer, Katmai National Park/Lake Clark National Park and Girdwood
- All your transportation in Anchorage, Seward, Homer, Girdwood and the Kenai Peninsula
- Your Local Guide(s)
- A private Alaskan seafood boil at our lodge overlooking Resurrection Bay
- All tours and activities (chartered fly-in bear viewing, a boat tour and kayaking in Kenai Fjords National Park, hiking tours, a tour of Exit Glacier, plus more…)
- All meals listed as included in the itinerary
- Gondwana Ecotours pays for Carbon Offsetting for each guest to minimize our impact to the environment
Download the Glaciers & Grizzlies Adventure Brochure!