Book with Confidence
Greetings Fellow Traveler, We are proud to offer a flexible booking agreement and cancellation policy.
Book your future Gondwana Ecotours trip with confidence. The fine print is simple:
Trip Cancellation & Refund Policy
Gondwana Ecotours understands how disappointing it can be in the event you are forced to cancel or change your long-anticipated adventure. We, too, plan far ahead before each departure and make non-refundable payments to hotels and other suppliers to secure each guest booking. Therefore, we must strictly adhere to our cancellation and trip change policy for all guests. We strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance to protect you in the event that you have to cancel or otherwise change your plans.
The following are the terms of Gondwana’s cancellation and trip change policy:
- All cancellations processed 121 or more calendar days prior to departure will be eligible for a refund of the deposit, minus a $100 cancellation fee per person.
- The $100 per person cancellation fee is waived if cancellation occurs within 30 days of the time the deposit was placed, provided it is still more than 121 or more calendar days prior to departure.
- Cancellations made 65 to 120 calendar days prior to departure are assessed a cancellation fee of 50% of the entire trip price, including extensions and extra services such as hotel nights.
- Should you choose credit in lieu of a refund, you will receive a 65% credit. Credit can be used towards any other Gondwana trip, provided it departs within 2 years from the canceled trip’s departure date.
- Cancellations made 64 calendar days or less prior to departure are assessed a cancellation fee of 100% of the trip price, including extensions and extra services such as hotel nights.
All cancellation and trip change requests must be made by email and received and acknowledged by a Gondwana Ecotours representative.
We encourage all guests to purchase trip insurance. For your convenience, we offer a Travelex Insurance Services protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected.