Glaciers & Grizzlies Adventure featuring
Learn more about this incredible summer trip to Seward, Homer, Kenai Fjords National Park and Katmai National Park
Don’t miss this quintessential Alaskan summer bear tour, full of unforgettable wildlife viewing and incredible scenery. Two days of exclusive fly-in bear viewing. First, we’ll witness the world’s largest brown bears fishing atop waterfalls at the famous Brooks Falls salmon run. The following day we fly to a remote beach in either Katmai or Lake Clark National Park for a day of exclusive bear viewing! Search for moose, whales, sea otters, puffins, orcas, eagles, sea lions and more throughout the Kenai Peninsula. Our small-group, Alaskan guided tour includes time in Seward, Katmai National Park, Kenai Fjords National Park and a night each in Girdwood and Anchorage. We can accommodate nearly all ages and fitness levels. Cruise, hike, kayak, drive and fly through some of the most dramatic landscapes on earth.
What’s Included in the
Glaciers & Grizzlies Adventure?
- Eight nights of premium hotel accommodations
- Chartered flights (including floatplane) to visit bears at Brooks Falls and Chinitna or Hallo Bay
- All your transportation in Anchorage, Homer, Seward, Girdwood and the Kenai Peninsula
- Your Local Guide(s)
- A private Alaskan seafood boil at our lodge overlooking Resurrection Bay
- All tours and activities (bear viewing with park rangers, a boat tour and kayaking in Kenai Fjords Nat’l Park, hiking tours, a tour of Exit Glacier, plus more…)
- All meals listed as included in the itinerary
- Gondwana Ecotours pays for carbon offsetting for each guest to minimize our impact to the environment
To see Dates & Prices and the Full Itinerary,
Download the Brochure.