Denali Discovery Adventure
This incredible summer adventure takes the scenic route from Fairbanks to Anchorage. Along the way we spend time venturing deep into Denali National Park, chartering a scenic flight for views of the area’s peaks, glaciers, and valleys, and boarding the Alaska Railroad for a beautiful stretch to Talkeetna.
SEE incredible nature and seek wildlife such as moose, eagles, Dall sheep, and the iconic Grizzly bear.
FLY over the dramatic landscapes of Denali National Park for a bird’s eye view of the magnificent peaks, glaciers, and valleys.
RIDE the fabled Alaska Railroad from Denali to Talkeetna, taking in fabulous views along the way.
ENJOY great food throughout the tour, from hearty lodge breakfasts, to fresh seafood or tender cuts of meat cooked to perfection.
What's Included in the
Denali Discovery Adventure?
- Accommodations for 6 nights
- Transportation by van from Fairbanks to Denali and Talkeetna to Anchorage
- All your guides (24/7 local guides and activity day guides)
- Flightseeing experience in Denali National Park
- Train from Denali to Talkeetna with the Alaska Railroad
- All other activities such as hikes, entry to the Morris Thompson Cultural Center and the National Park, homestead visit, and more as described in this brochure.
- All meals listed as included in the itinerary
- To minimize our trip’s impact on the environment we pay to carbon neutralize the entire tour and activities, as well as carbon offsetting guest flights to and from Alaska.
If you're looking for dates & prices and the full itinerary, please download the tour brochure using the form on this page.
To See Dates & Prices and the Full Itinerary,
Download the Brochure.