Glaciers & Grizzlies Adventure featuring
Learn more about this incredible summer trip to Seward, Homer, Kenai Fjords National Park and Katmai National Park, featuring National Park cabins at Brooks Lodge
Don’t miss this quintessential Alaskan summer bear tour, full of unforgettable wildlife viewing and incredible scenery. Join us as we visit Brooks Lodge, where we’ll witness the world’s largest brown bears fishing atop waterfalls at the famous salmon run. Search for moose, whales, sea otters, puffins, orcas, eagles, sea lions and more throughout the Kenai Peninsula. Our small-group, Alaskan guided tour includes time in Seward, Katmai National Park, Kenai Fjords National Park and a night each in Girdwood and Anchorage. We can accommodate nearly all ages and fitness levels. Cruise, hike, kayak, drive and fly through some of the most dramatic landscapes on earth.
What’s Included in the
Glaciers & Grizzlies Adventure?
- Eight nights accommodations (cabins at Brooks Lodge are shared, all other nights will be private rooms)
- Chartered flights (including floatplane) between Homer, Katmai Nat’l Park and Girdwood
- All your transportation in Anchorage, Homer, Seward, Girdwood and the Kenai Peninsula
- Your Local Guide(s)
- A private Alaskan seafood boil at our lodge overlooking Resurrection Bay
- All tours and activities (bear viewing with park rangers, a boat tour and kayaking in Kenai Fjords Nat’l Park, hiking tours, a tour of Exit Glacier, plus more…)
- All meals listed as included in the itinerary, including all your meals at Brooks Lodge
- Gondwana Ecotours pays for carbon offsetting for each guest to minimize our impact to the environment
Download the Glaciers & Grizzlies Adventure Brochure!