Witness the Great Migration in Tanzania's fabled Serengeti during the Day and Stay in Comfortable Lodges at Night.
Experience the best of Tanzania on our locally crafted Safari. Our guides have strong ties to the community and join us as we mingle with the Maasai people, hike through shaded forests to waterfalls, search for endangered black rhinos, and observe the biggest concentration of elephants in the world.
Witness the Great Migration and the dramatic landscapes and abundance of life in the Serengeti, one of the world’s most famous parks, on game drives. We stay in beautiful, comfortable lodges throughout the Tanzania safari. This safari is an extraordinary experience and you may not want to leave at the end of the tour!
What's Included in the Great Migration Lodge Safari
- Pretty much everything except your flights!
- Guaranteed window-seat during game drives in a private pop-top Land Cruiser with a local guide/driver while we explore Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, & Serengeti National Park
- Lodging for all 9 nights, ranging from unique hotels to cozy tented safari camps
- All meals included (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) except for the first and last day
- Local Gondwana guides
- All National Park entrance fees in Tanzania
- A Maasai Village Visit — experience a welcoming community far-off the beaten path
- All other activities and excursions, including safaris and guided hikes
If you're looking for dates, prices, and the full itinerary, please download the tour brochure using the form on this page.
Tanzania Safari Tour Map Click to Enlarge
Download the brochure for tour dates, prices, and the full itinerary.
Make the most of your trip by adding an extension before or after your safari!
Pre-Trip: Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
Seeing gorillas up close in the wild is a very special experience. Tack on a few days of gorilla trekking before or after your Tanzania safari.
Great Migration Camping Safari
A similar safari with a lower price point — 4 nights in hotels and lodges and 5 nights of catered camping inside national parks.