Join us for a Northern Lights Adventure in Alaska!
Get a dose of local culture by day, and by night look for and photograph the Aurora Borealis. Your local guides will provide the necessary wake up calls when the lights appear and help you capture the perfect photo. Learn what life’s really like in the interior of Alaska over lunch with local homesteaders, a walk with reindeer and dogsledding. Learn the sport of curling and relax in outdoor hot springs!
What’s Included in the Alaskan Ecotour
- Six Nights of Cozy Accommodations Outside Fairbanks.
- Personal Wake-up Service when the Aurora is Active.
- Two Expert Alaskan guides, One for Activities and One for Aurora.
- Entry into Chena Hot Springs.
- Your Dog-Sledding excursion.
- Entry into the Ice Sculpture Museum & the Museum of the North.
- Entry into Running Reindeer Ranch.
- Curling Lesson from Local Players
- All your Home Cooked Breakfasts
- All Your Safe and Comfortable Transportation in Alaska
If you’re looking for dates & prices and the full itinerary, please download the tour brochure using the form on this page.