We invite you to join us on a once-in-a-lifetime 10-day safari in Tanzania.
Witness the Great Migration and the dramatic landscapes and abundance of life in the Serengeti, one of the world’s most famous parks. Visit four national parks, get to know a unique local tribe, see amazing wildlife, landscapes, and so much more.
Spot The Big Five (lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo, and elephant), wildebeest, hippos, monkeys, giraffes, and gorgeous birds. This is a unique trip full of authentic culture and amazing opportunities for wildlife viewing and photography.
Don’t miss your chance to sign up, only 18 spots per trip!
*We can also customize a private trip for you and tailor it to fit your exact dates and needs! Contact us for details.
What's Included in the Great Migration Safari?
- Pretty much everything, but your flights!
- A guaranteed window-seat in a private pop-top Land Cruiser with a local guide/driver for all of your game drives in Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, and Serengeti National Park
- Lodging for all 9 nights
- All meals included (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) except for the first and last day
- All your National Park entrance fees in Tanzania
- Authentic Maasai Visit: experience a welcoming community far-off the beaten path
- All other activities and excursions, including guided hikes, airport transfers and more
- Licensed, local Gondwana guides
If you're looking for dates & prices and the full itinerary, please download the tour brochure using the form on this page.