Argentina – A Bucket List Destination
If you’re searching for your next travel destination, Argentina might be worth considering! Argentina is one of the most popular destinations in South America. Why? It’s the perfect mix of exotic cities and pristine wilderness, majestic waterfalls, soaring mountains, and a rich culture with something for everyone to explore! And it gets even better – there are a wide variety of Argentina guided tours available for travelers to choose from! So, what are you waiting for? Get packing!
Why Take A Guided Tour?
If you’re interested in tours to Argentina, a guided tour just makes sense. Guided tours bring you closer to the history, culture, and people of your destination than traveling on your own. Most tour guides who work for tour companies are passionate about the country and culture they are guiding you through and can give you insider information about your destination, including local history and anecdotes about the people you will meet on your travel. Here are a few more reasons that the best Argentina tour companies are worth every penny:
- Don’t miss out! A professional tour company will build a customized itinerary for you that hits the best local sites, both on and off the beaten path, and in the best logistical way. Rather than visit tourist traps, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with your destination in a way that you might not be able to if you were on your own – like dining with multi-generational family owners of a vineyard or staying overnight in a historic location.
- Enjoy the flexibility a guided tour offers you! Argentina guided tours offer travelers an all-inclusive package of meals, lodging, transportation, and exciting arranged activities as well as the flexibility to explore on your own. Most of your trip will include scheduled activities, but tours are careful to include built-in free time. This gives you the best of both worlds – the freedom to explore as you wish and the freedom to leave the logistics to the pros!
- New friendships – travel has an uncanny way of bringing people together. On a guided tour, you can explore new places, discover new foods, and get to know your fellow travelers. Often, the new acquaintances you meet on a guided tour will turn into life-long friendships.
You may be asking what makes Argentina so special and worth visiting. The answer is simple – Argentina is known for the stunning natural landscapes in Patagonia as well as the vibrant city life in Buenos Aires. This offers travelers a chance to experience the best of both worlds on tours to Argentina! Argentina is known for its spectacular glaciers, remarkable deserts, soaring mountains, beautiful sea coasts, and volcanoes. And for those who love wine, Argentina is also famous for its quality vino!
Picking A Tour Guide For Your Argentina Adventure
If you’re going to make travel plans with a tour guide, it’s a good idea to do your due diligence before choosing a tour company. Gondwana Ecotours is one of the best Argentina tour companies around, and you can be sure that your trip will be memorable if you reserve a spot with them. The company is committed to creating exciting tours to bucket list destinations, but doing so in a unique and responsible way. Gondwana Ecotours offers a sustainable travel experience for its clients by maintaining an environmental and cultural focus during the trip – all while providing you with the vacation of a lifetime!
Gondwana’s Argentina guided tour is very popular with travelers. It starts in the Northern Wine Country and follows the Andes to Patagonia in the Southern part of the country. Along the way, travelers can enjoy a stop in Glacier National Park to explore the Fitz Roy Mountain, walk on the Perito Moreno glacier, eat local cuisine, and learn about the country’s rich culture from a world—class Argentinian tour guide.
This Argentinian adventure includes the following:
- 24/7 Argentinian guide
- All National Park fees
- Transportation in comfortable passenger vans with professional local drivers
- Overnight stays in some of the country’s most comfortable local lodges
- All meals (except for two dinners on your own)
- Visits to several local vineyards, with wine samples
- A bottle of wine for every two guests at dinner!
With its excellent rating and commitment to memorable excursions, Gondwana is truly one of the best Argentina tour companies operating in the country. A trip with them is sure to be memorable
A Word About Argentina’s Wine Country
Argentina is known for its wine. There are seven wine regions in Argentina, but the most important is Mendoza. Gondwana’s tours to Argentina focus primarily on the wineries in this region. Mendoza is the largest wine region in the country, accounting for 75 percent of the country’s vineyards! The most popular wines in the region are the reds. San Raphael and Santa Rosa, both sub-regions of Mendoza, offer connoisseurs the opportunity to purchase concentrated wines from old vines at a terrific value.
Many Argentina guided tours are offered by some of the best Argentina tour companies in the other wine regions of the country. La Rioja, San Juan, and Salta also boast exceptional vineyards with exclusive behind-the-scenes looks at the wine-making process as well as sample tastings. Most tour operators offer full-day tours of the various wine regions in Argentina, including hotel pick-up and drop-off. There are some operators who even offer a guided bike tour through wine country for those who prefer to burn off all of the calories they’ve consumed on the trip. But no matter what type of experience you choose, tours to Argentina simply cannot be beaten for the beauty and adventure that a trip to this South American wonderland can guarantee.