Why Book A Small Group Tour?
If you’ve been bitten by the travel bug and are considering Argentina as a destination, make sure that you weigh your travel options before you jet off to Patagonia! Argentina small group tours are a great option for novice travelers or travelers who have never been to South America. In fact, some of the best Argentina tours are small group tours, rather than larger group excursions. Keep reading if you want to learn more about small group tours and why they can be a good option for you!
The Benefits Of Small Group Tours
Group travel offers novice travelers, as well as more seasoned adventurers, the chance to explore new countries and make deep, meaningful connections with other travelers, cultures, and landscapes. Many travel companies and tour operators offer trips to exotic destinations around the world, but not all group trips offer the personalized attention and customized itinerary that a small group trip can give to its clients. The best tour companies for Argentina limit group size to no more than 15-20 people. Not only is this better for the environment, but it allows guests to feel more at home in the country they are visiting rather than like a tourist.
Small group tours are especially good for people who are traveling to a new place or country. From saving money to meeting new people, these tours have a long list of benefits for everyone! Here is a list of some of the advantages a small tour can offer:
- Enjoy group discounts – no matter where you go on your travels, a solo ticket means that the price of your destination package will go through the roof! Like it or not, tour companies penalize solo travelers and add extra fees to solo bookings. Adding yourself to a group means that the trip’s cost will drop immediately. Enjoy a vacation with family and friends, and save some cash!
- Safety in numbers – Argentina small group tours means that you have a built-in network of people to watch out for you. Depending on the places you are visiting, it is always a good thing to have company as well as someone who can help you in the event of an emergency.
- Make new friends – nothing brings people together like travel! And people who are traveling to the same destination tend to have the same interests, which means that the adventures you share on your trip can create new bonds and new friendships that last long after you return home.
- Leave the logistics to the pros – the best Argentina tours include an organized daily itinerary planned out for you, which can significantly reduce the stress of travel! Having all of the logistics accounted for gives you more time to enjoy the moment and appreciate the places you are visiting. On a small group tour, everything will be taken care of – just sit back and enjoy the ride!
- More bang for your buck – a small group tour will lay out all the fees before you sign your contract, which means you will know what you are going to be spending right from the beginning. And in most cases, it’s cheaper to book through a tour company because they can get better discounts for group travel.
- Meet the locals – in most cases, small group tours will offer guests plenty of opportunities to engage with local people in order to gain a better understanding of their cultures and traditions. This laid-back, cultural exchange is a wonderful way to meet real people and get a glimpse of “real” life outside of the typical tourist bubble.
- Reduce your environmental footprint – many of the best tour companies for Argentina have made a conscious decision to reduce the carbon footprint of global travel. By limiting the size of the group, the tour company (and you!) will lessen the impact travel can cause on the environment.
Dive Deeper With Small Group Tours
One of the best tour companies for Argentina is Gondwana Ecotours! Gondwana’s expert tour guides are passionate about sustainable travel and create destination vacations that are exciting and unique while minimizing the environmental impact international travel can cause. Gondwana’s Argentina small group tours let you dive deeper into the heart of Patagonia’s culture and history. During your trip, you will have the opportunity to really get to know the people who live in Argentina and spend a good deal of time learning about the country from their perspective.
One of the biggest perks of joining a small group tour is the knowledgeable guides. Gondwana offers some of the best Argentina tours because their guides are experienced, professional, personable, conscientious, and fun-loving in addition to knowing a lot about the country you are touring. Gondwana’s guides can help you make better connections with locals, which can help you gain a deeper understanding of the culture and create an experience of a lifetime. In short, small group tours offer all of the benefits of large group tours (discounts, organized itineraries, etc.) without the hassle that comes with traveling in large groups. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get packed and go!