For a taste of the best of Alaska in the summer, join us on our Denali Discovery Adventure!
This incredible Alaska summer tour takes the scenic route from Fairbanks to Anchorage. Along the way we spend time venturing deep into Denali National Park, chartering two scenic flights for views of the area’s peaks, glaciers, and valleys, and boarding the Alaska Railroad for a beautiful stretch to Talkeetna.
EXPLORE Fairbanks, Denali National Park, Talkeetna, Anchorage—and all points in between.
SEE incredible nature and seek wildlife such as moose, eagles, Dall sheep, and the iconic Grizzly bear.
FLY over the dramatic landscapes of Denali National Park for a bird’s eye view of the magnificent peaks, glaciers, and valleys.
RIDE the fabled Alaska Railroad from Denali to Talkeetna, taking in fabulous views along the way.
ENJOY great food throughout the tour, from hearty lodge breakfasts to fresh seafood or tender cuts of meat cooked to perfection.
What's Included in the Denali Discovery Adventure?
- Accommodations for 6 nights
- Transportation by van from Fairbanks to Denali and Talkeetna to Anchorage
- All your guides (24/7 local guides and activity day guides)
- Flightseeing and helicopter experiences over the Alaska Range and Denali National Park
- Rafting on the Nenana River (scenic or white water options)
- Train from Denali to Talkeetna with the Alaska Railroad
- 130 mile exploration by motorized boat into the nationally registered Wild River Park of “Devil’s Gorge”
- Interpretive hikes
- All meals listed as included in the itinerary
- To minimize our trip’s impact on the environment we pay to carbon neutralize the entire tour and activities, as well as carbon offsetting guest flights to and from Alaska.
If you're looking for departure dates, prices, and the full itinerary, please download the tour brochure using the form on this page.
Alaska Summer Tour Map Click to Enlarge