Aurora Watching, Dog Sledding, Reindeer, Hot Springs and More!
Join us for the greatest light show on earth on our Northern Lights Adventure in Alaska!
Get a dose of local culture by day, and by night look for and photograph the Aurora Borealis. Our aurora guide provides the necessary wake up calls when the lights appear and helps you capture the perfect photo. Over the past three years, every guest saw the aurora at least once during the tour. Learn what life's really like in the interior of Alaska over lunch with local homesteaders, a walk with reindeer, and dogsledding with mushers. Learn the sport of curling and relax in outdoor hot springs.
What's Included On this Northern Lights Tour:
- Six Nights of Cozy Accommodations Outside Fairbanks & One Night in Fairbanks
- Wake-up Service when the Aurora is Active
- Three Expert guides, Two for Activities and One for Aurora
- Entry into Chena Hot Springs
- A Dog-Sledding experience
- Entry into the Ice Sculpture Museum & the Museum of the North
- Entry into Running Reindeer Ranch
- Curling Lesson from Local Players
- Home-cooked breakfasts every morning at the lodge
- Safe and Comfortable Van or Minibus Transportation in Alaska
If you're looking for departure dates, prices, and the full itinerary, please download the tour brochure using the form on this page.
Alaska Northern Lights Tour Map Click to Enlarge
Download the brochure for tour dates, prices, and the full itinerary.