Cajun Country Adventure
Five Days Exploring Louisiana’s Incredible Culture & Nature!
DISCOVER swamps and bayous by boat and canoe, spotting wildlife with our naturalist guides.
LEARN how to cook traditional Cajun and creole dishes from a local chef while you sip on a Southern cocktail or local craft beer.
IMMERSE yourself in the important history of the Whitney Plantation, the country’s only museum dedicated to the lives of the enslaved who worked on plantations across the American South.
VISIT a local Zydeco music legend in his recording studio.
ENJOY getting to know a local specialty farm, capped off with a fresh and delicious Cajun seafood boil for dinner (*option available for people who don’t enjoy seafood).
TASTE local delicacies like boudin, étouffée, frog legs and boiled crawfish.
What’s Included in the Cajun Country Adventure?
- Four nights of accommodations
- Private transportation to and from New Orleans
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinners* for the duration of the tour, including a private seafood boil, and a beer or cocktail with dinner. *Dinner in New Orleans on the first night is not included in the tour price.
- Four days of private guiding from an experienced and professional guide
- All activities in the itinerary including a private Cajun cooking class, self-guided audio walking tour of the Whitney Plantation, a visit with a local Zydeco legend at his recording studio, guided canoe tour on Lake Martin, a flatboat tour of Maurepas Swamp, and a visit to a local specialty farm
- We pay for Carbon Offsetting for each guest to minimize our trip’s impact on the environment.
Make It Private
This tour is available on request as a private departure. Travel with a group of your choice and choose your own dates.
$2,395 $1,995 per person based on 4 or more travelers.
$3,995 for 1 traveler; $2,395 per person for 2-3 travelers. Single supplement $199.
Call 877.587.8479 for a quote, discuss tour dates, and more information!
Download the Brochure To See the Full Itinerary and Pricing.