Cajun Country Adventure
Four Days Exploring Louisiana’s Incredible Culture & Nature!
DISCOVER swamps and bayous by boat and kayak, spotting wildlife with our naturalist guides.
LEARN how to cook traditional Cajun and creole dishes from a local chef while you sip on a Southern cocktail or local craft beer.
IMMERSE yourself in the important history of the Whitney Plantation, the country’s only museum dedicated to the lives of the enslaved who worked on plantations across the American South.
VISIT a local Zydeco legend in his recording studio.
ENJOY a delicious and fresh Cajun seafood boil prepared in front of you by a local chef.
TASTE local delicacies like boudin, étouffée, frog legs and boiled crawfish.
What’s Included in the Cajun Country Adventure?
- Three nights of accommodations
- Private transportation to and from New Orleans
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinners for the duration of the tour, including a seafood boil and a beer or cocktail with dinner
- A Cajun cooking class
- Guided walking tour of the Whitney Plantation
- A visit to the Avery Island Tabasco Factory and Jungle Gardens
- Kayak tour on Bayou Teche and a flatboat tour of Lake Martin
- Visit to a local organic farm and a visit with a local Zydeco legend at his recording studio
- We pay for Carbon Offsetting for each guest to minimize our trip’s impact on the environment
Make It Private
If you prefer to travel with a group of your choice, make it private and choose your own dates. With 4+ guests it’s the same price as the scheduled departure.
Call for a quote!
To see Dates & Prices and the Full Itinerary,
Download the Brochure.