Explore Louisiana’s Incredible Culture & Nature over the course of five days with a local guide!
EXPERIENCE the incredible culture of Louisiana, from a private tour of New Orleans’ French Quarter to unique experiences across Cajun Country with local experts.
DISCOVER swamps and bayous by boat and canoe, spotting wildlife with our naturalist guides.
LEARN how to cook traditional Cajun and creole dishes from a local chef while you sip on a Southern cocktail or local craft beer.
IMMERSE yourself in the important history of the Whitney Plantation, the country’s only museum dedicated to the lives of the enslaved who worked on plantations across the American South.
VISIT a local Zydeco music legend in his recording studio.
ENJOY getting to know a local specialty farm, capped off with a fresh and delicious Cajun seafood boil for dinner (*option available for people who don’t enjoy seafood).
TASTE local delicacies like boudin, étouffée, frog legs and boiled crawfish.
What’s Included in the Cajun Country Adventure?
- Four nights of accommodations
- Private transportation during the tour to and from New Orleans
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinners* for the duration of the tour, including a private seafood boil, and a beer or cocktail with dinner. *Dinner in New Orleans on the first night is not included in the tour price.
- Four days of private guiding from an experienced and professional Louisiana-based guide
- All activities in the itinerary including a private Cajun cooking class, self-guided audio walking tour of the Whitney Plantation, a visit with a local Zydeco legend at his recording studio, guided canoe tour on Lake Martin, a flatboat tour of Maurepas Swamp, and a visit to a local specialty farm
- We pay for Carbon Offsetting for each guest to minimize our trip’s impact on the environment
Louisiana Cajun Country Tour Map Click to Enlarge